2009 July Report Of The Month Winner

Angus

** This thread discusses the content article: 2009 July Report Of The Month Winner **

Congratulations Will Landsberg (Cowfish13) on winning the "Report Of The Month" for July 2009! Will has won himself a fantastic Blue Mountain spinning rod courtesy of Report of the Month sponsor Lemax.

jack-20090804.jpg

The Brisbane Fishing Online "Report Of The Month" is judged on several criteria including quality of fish caught, quality of content, quality writing and of course quality of pictures!

Wills report on his Kimberly expedition was outstanding. This report combined a huge ammount of fantastic photo's, information, techniques, and was at the end of the day a report loved by all. The quality and number of fish ensured this was a report worthy of the prize, but to back it up with an interesting and well written report sealed the deal.

If you missed this report and wish to view it please click here: http://www.australianfishing.com.au/forum/26-interstate-reports/204981-7-night-kimberley-buccaneer-arc

Good luck to all those having a go at the Report Of The Month for August.

Regards

Brisbane Fishing Online

Good job will. An extensive report with good pics to back it up.

Speaking of the Lemax rods, i have had mine for a bit over a week now, went for the 7 footer, med-fast... teamed it with a Tierra 3000 and 10lb Nitlon. Only had one fish with it, about 10 small squire, nothing to write home about.

Looking forward to putting it to the test later in august, seems like a really nice rod...

Great report Will and definately a worthy winner. We're based in Perth so it was great to see a WA report on a Qld forum get up and take the prize.

I'll be in touch shortly to find out what size rod you'd like and get some contact details off you to get it in the mail.

Yoyo re your comment:

Speaking of the Lemax rods, i have had mine for a bit over a week now, went for the 7 footer, med-fast... teamed it with a Tierra 3000 and 10lb Nitlon.

I just got some pics through of a nice squire (we call them pink snapper) caught on a Blue Mountain in 7m over here. Hope to see you with something similar soon mate! B)

BlueMountainPinkie1.jpg

BlueMountainPinkie2.jpg

Archived