TN60 best way to work them?

Feral wrote:

Wrap in cotton wool, place in lounge room display cabinet, increase household insurance.

Or you can take it fishing, more fun than standing in a cold shower ripping up $20 bills, but about as expensive ;)

yeah it was quite exy, I intend to hunt threadie , flattie and jew with it.

Oh BTW I rent and IMO buying a lure is not as bad as paying rent, and stopping buying them will not buy me a house.

cheers

silent version or incredibly loud rattling version?

ive found threadies pretty scared of loud rattles, cod/squire/jew don't mind as much but work it very slow to minimise the rattling effect. ive had alot of luck on cod especially with loud rattles, but i wouldn't throw a tn60 where i fish lol pretty exxy way to fish

fish it with a very gentle finesse approach, lift off the bottom by 30cm, let it sink slowly on a tight line, repeat. throw the occasional jerk in to wake the cod up

they do like vibrations, just not too much noise and vibration, they're very sensitive to these qualities and too much can spook them

but you can still do alright by slowing the lure down, no heavy ripping etc fish it very finesse and let it spend alot of time dropping on tight line

should be about 11.5g no? good for 5-10m depth

Archived