Jack fishing Comp

Didley

Travis wrote:

Maybe cos your part of this site you should fish in its signature comp .....

I'd love to Travis, could you move it to the following weekend perhaps. Thanks for the intro there Brisy boy, not to many MJ's been over the side of my boat this season, might have to get some Robzams hay!

chris_stewart14 wrote:

Didley welcome to the site mate... Sounds like a good number of guys for a Jack comp.. Would love to see the pics of the trip! Is it a friendly or prizes etc?

Chris

Thanks Chris, I'll post up a report afterwards. Very friendly with prizes mate(we've got it all)$250 Voucher for the biggest Jack, and hopefully a lucky draw or two. Just a get together for a drink or 2 and a laugh with like-minded fishos. We did the same last year and it was a lot of fun. Lures, livies, or bait, C&R, No EGOS. I just thought there might be a few Jack lads over here that'd enjoy it, I didn't realise you had an event on the same W/end, I think there is a bream comp of some sort on as well.

Only $10 entry so keep it in mind for next year. Lets hope the weather is kind. B)

Cheers Dids

Didley wrote:

chris_stewart14 wrote:
Didley welcome to the site mate... Sounds like a good number of guys for a Jack comp.. Would love to see the pics of the trip! Is it a friendly or prizes etc?

Chris

Thanks Chris, I'll post up a report afterwards. Very friendly with prizes mate(we've got it all)$250 Voucher for the biggest Jack, and hopefully a lucky draw or two. Just a get together for a drink or 2 and a laugh with like-minded fishos. We did the same last year and it was a lot of fun. Lures, livies, or bait, C&R, No EGOS. I just thought there might be a few Jack lads over here that'd enjoy it, I didn't realise you had an event on the same W/end, I think there is a bream comp of some sort on as well.

Only $10 entry so keep it in mind for next year. Lets hope the weather is kind. B)

Cheers Dids

Mate ill be pre disposed with the BRC. However sounds like a sweet little event. Good luck with it! Looking forward to seeing the report.

We where actually planning on doing a Coomera Jack Social/Comp later in December or Jan for next year with pretty much the same social like minded emphasis you have stated.

Cheers.

Angus

All those interested in the Noosa Jackoff, please PM me your Email address and I'll return a word document, "Nomination form" that will give all details.

I will have copies of this form on the day for you to sign (to cover my ass). Please also provide a contact method to best contact you if there is a last minute cancellation necessary due to weather ( I will try to avoid this at all costs, a little shower never hurt any one)

Basic details are;

Start 5am on the 21st Nov.

Weigh-in 9am Sun 22nd Nov

Largest Mangrove Jack by length wins $250 voucher to "Barra jacks Tackleworld" I'm also hoping to have some lucky draws.

$10 entry fee

It's intended as social event and conversation and drinking (Responsibly) are encouraged. Every body is to look after there own sleeping and eating arrangements. I can suggest Johns landing Camping Grounds as a starting point though. Entertainment for the night has been cancelled due to the untimely death of Michael Jackson.

Jeff Adams (Ffejsmada) and Keith Stratford (Creek Vermin) drew last year and I want a different result this year. Please come or I'm going to loose money!

Cheers Dids

Didley wrote:

All those interested in the Noosa Jackoff, please PM me your Email address and I'll return a word document, "Nomination form" that will give all details.

I will have copies of this form on the day for you to sign (to cover my ass). Please also provide a contact method to best contact you if there is a last minute cancellation necessary due to weather ( I will try to avoid this at all costs, a little shower never hurt any one)

Basic details are;

Start 5am on the 21st Nov.

Weigh-in 9am Sun 22nd Nov

Largest Mangrove Jack by length wins $250 voucher to "Barra jacks Tackleworld" I'm also hoping to have some lucky draws.

$10 entry fee

It's intended as social event and conversation and drinking (Responsibly) are encouraged. Every body is to look after there own sleeping and eating arrangements. I can suggest Johns landing Camping Grounds as a starting point though. Entertainment for the night has been cancelled due to the untimely death of Michael Jackson.

Jeff Adams (Ffejsmada) and Keith Stratford (Creek Vermin) drew last year and I want a different result this year. Please come or I'm going to loose money!

Cheers Dids

Wish I could make it that sounds like a blast.. Best of luck mate - that is very stiff competition, those boys are excellent Jack anglers. I would expect some corker fish to be caught with the company you have got.

Chris

Archived