SO whos doing what over EASTER

Lozzel

Going to try some hardbodies in the river around jindalee apart from that taking the family to underwater world on Saturday to see some real fish. Have a happy and safe easter all.:) Look forward to the posts on Tuesday.

I'm staying around home - gonna try 1 day in ther bay trolling for jacks on the way out the river, then live baiting for early snapper and late jacks. Then another day in the Albert chasing Prawns, Jewie and Logan River Pearch.B)

Problem for me is I may have to chuck in a day in the office to get work done, but it won't be getting in the road of fishing.:P

I haven't arranged any help so if someone wants to be a deckie for a day just drop me a PM.

Happy Easter and hope you get many choc'ies

I will be fishing the local rivers, creeks and dams. Hopefully will catch a few fish off my kayak, if not will be good to get out and relax on the water. Just had an exam this morning, so cant wait to get away from uni for a while.

Also just bought the Bush 'n Beach April edition and it has a few good articles in it. Mentions some good spots around Noosa I wouldnt mind trying.

-nelson-

adventure_angler wrote:

I will be fishing the local rivers, creeks and dams. Hopefully will catch a few fish off my kayak, if not will be good to get out and relax on the water. Just had an exam this morning, so cant wait to get away from uni for a while.

Also just bought the Bush 'n Beach April edition and it has a few good articles in it. Mentions some good spots around Noosa I wouldnt mind trying.

-nelson-

And joining me on the quest... Gotta blood you kayak somehow!

probably doing the same thing i always do... looking through the trading post and classifieds for the long list of things wanted to buy that i can't really afford.. hopefully get at least one chance to go down the boat ramp and see if there is any action.. kinda pissed i missed the full moon high tide on tuesday.

i know this isn't exactly the right spot for it but i figured i'd tack it on anyway... i'm looking for some kind of water tight containers to cart sea water around in (need water for my sea water aquariums and my two leaky eskys just aren't enough). I know some of you guys (especially ray) have some sheds packed full of goodies so was hoping someone out there might have something suitable? the more the merrier, ideally I'd like to be able to cart around 500 Litres? Any suggestions?

Hilux - I use 2 different types of water tight containers.

1 typy is a barrel type with a screw top lid with built in handle - carries 15 -20 lts and can roll around without spilling drop. I use it as a live bait well. BCF about $20. I hve 2 same size and 3/4 full easy to carry one in each hand.

2nd type a 220lt chilly box with elastic clips - I use this in boats for live tank, Fill it by throwing bilge pump over the side and instead of pumping wate out I pump it in. Then to empty I just reverse pump. Works a treat. It' about a metre long and 400mm wide. $180 (I think)

Hope it helps - both options are better then the esky as the 1st option is cheaper then easkies.

Archived