CHEAP HOOKS, ANY SIZE !!!!!!!!

chippee4132

I bought 100 6/0's for $5.55, they are top quality, chemical sharpened, and thick, from tacklemania on ebay, i also got 200 4/0's for $6, add on about $5 delivery for each and that is some cheap ass hooks, dont even think about buying any tackle from a retail outlet ever again, they are too dear, if you were to buy the 6/0's in a shop you would pay over $40 bucks, pakula lures $10 each, they are $40 lures, the list goes on, if any of you are looking for cheap offshore gear i got a 30kg full roller over head rod with a 30kg saratoga overhead reel (not a known brand) but awesome spare kit, for $85 delivered, i have to hire some traffic controllers to guide the couriers in my driveway

yeah thats the guys, if you buy more than one item you only pay postage for the one, so a couple hundred hooks, big one's, delivered to your door forunder $15. Yet normally, you would drive to the shop, spend half an hour or more and $20 and have three packets of hooks in your bag , than have to go back in two weeks

I've been pretty happy with my Ebay rods, just try and keep them under $25 dollars delivered, (mine have been from tacklemania a couple at a time because of their postage policy, giving me a couple for that sort of money). Otherwise you can probably get the same thing at Big W starting around 30 to $35.

Post edited by: Feral, at: 2007/04/11 21:19

Archived