mud turns it on

dragons7

hey guys took the boat out this sarvo for a quick sesh with nathan and me had an awesome session throwing plastics and few baits out in a trailgot on to some awesome snapper and a good size jew ended up with 4 snapper biggest was 60cm 55cm then a 50cm and 45cm then nath got 82 cm jew on a plastic just before we left looks like the fish are moving around the bay first time i dont take the video haha haha good little the first few hours were quite then with in an hour we had these baby good little sesh any way hope use like shane. 100525_Fishing_001.jpg

post-4045-144598522192_thumb.jpg

dragons7 wrote:

yeah is only 2nd time out didnt do the best the last time we went out got 2 just legals good fun but cheeers tuggs got get out with u and get in to that boat rck action

Mate did you get a brag mat shot of that Jewy?

Looks like it would be a contender for FOTM...

Good work.

Angus

• 2 weeks later...

very cool and level headed response shane from the last post i know you are a great fisherman and would not bother telling porkies here as you have the right spirit for AFO and give to this site alot. 15 to 20 yrs ago if you would have said that you caught that lot around the wharfs in the river blokes would have said nah you really caught them at mud island etc. hahaha

mark

Hey mate I love how some people stuff things up on this site it makes u wanna just laugh in there faces specialy when there new and don't even know u it's quite funny it's good to see I'm not the only won that thinks so cheers tuggs and rest of guys that commented

Archived