Moreton 15/4/7

Brian D

I'm a big buggered to write a report but to say I gotnothing to report or this report has got nothing.:pinch:

I can say this - If anyone wants a good Deckie give Jordan a call - he's very good in the boat, catching bait and doing general boat stuff. Pleasure to have him on board.;)

Thanks Jords for your help - sorry about no fish but next time we'll clean up - promise. At least you got some spool burns!:ohmy:

polyphonic wrote:

Thats a bit of a shame Brian, Im heading out to the bay tomorrow. We are planning on starting at the Beacons then back to Mud and then the mouth on the way back home. I will post a report tomorrow night. Hopefully I'll have something to share and some pics.

i hope so too

that way there is more of a chance of me getting on the

water selfish i know but you win too

Hey Reefie lets see if I can remember this right.

THe first smoking came with a 7\" Live prawn floated at the pillons at slack tide. It was on 5'6\" boat rod with a 4000 Diawa spin loaded with 50lb braid 30lb fluro and 5/0 circle hook. I was getting down to the backing line so I locked drag but it keep heading north then the hook came out. When I put hook in last tail section of prawn it only just came out other side and at the time I thought \"too small, not enough hook\" and I was right.

Second time I was using same rig but with a 2 ball lead. THe beast took off south then I turned it around and it headed for pillons. The leader got shreaded on the pillons.

I also lost two earlier but we think they were sharks and no wire.

Archived