Reel Grips

Biggles

G'day fellas,

I have been running "Reel Grips" on my baitcaster and spin reels over the last couple of months. WOW :ohmy: what a remarkable change to the comfort and non slip factor of the handle. I will never not have them on all of my reels from this point forward. At $9:95 for a pair you just can't go wrong. You can get them through Zimman if you are interested. http://www.searingtackle.com.au/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=131:reelgrip&catid=48:reelgrip&Itemid=111

Regards

Al IMG_0454.JPG

dhess wrote:

I'm sure they are really funstional and comfortable and all but they look terrible. Sacrilege putting them on two beautiful reels like those.

A bit like putting those clear look tail lights on a porsche GT2.

totally agree with ya there ! look terrible imo

being a cheap skate and not being a trendy person, I`ll stick with a thin rubber band criss crossed on the handle,a packet of 100 rubberbands is cheap,and the beige coloured bands match in with most colour schemes. :laugh:

Al is getting on a bit, needs things to make life a bit easier on his old bones: like the kayak hoist on his car :laugh: probably got grab handles installed to get off the loo as well :P

My reels have scratches, but not as many as the yak does. Sh!t happens in the surf on rocks :blush:

Archived