hmmm, who's fishin where for tha mbc ?

noname

daveylad wrote:

Used to be an Old Leper colony years ago $4.50 per night to Epa

Internet site says it a good shelter from Northely's wonder if anyone knows if it has good safe areas for anchoring, Good Idea

There are a few awesome sites as well.

One is in casting distance from that wreck on the eastern side. I have always thought what an awesome place to camp and have a livie out at night!

Angus

if you guys are thinking of camping on peel i'll come over for a beer and a chat at night will bring a folding chair for the beach aahh sand between the toes and beer in hand yeaahh but will still camp in the boat just off shore we are just fishing the turn of the tides at night so will have a bit of social time and this sounds good to catch up you chaps it will be me and the deadly dassa

mark

Malcolm wrote:

Has anyone thought about having a camp on Peal or something
:laugh:

could be tempted ,will chat to scott .

register at manly HQ, then head down to Cleveland .

hang around peel for the weekend and camp over night ,sounds good .

really depends if the weather stays good .

seen it get scary in the paddock between Cleveland and peel ,when it gets blowy .

i let u guys who know how to read the weather better then me ,make a call on the weather .

still look ok on bom and willy weather .

but can't see why we can't head over there .

1 used to go over in a 10 foot tinny,with a 8 hp on the bum ,did a few day and over nighter there with mates ,back in the teen /20 years.

dave the weather is shaping up alright if your keen i could shadow you over there in my boat to make it a bit safer for you once there you can pick the lee side of the island to fish. there are some great spots just out from horseshoe bay in shallow water ideal for your tinnie and you can be my tender to get in and out from the beach give us a pm bloke

Davo_Dinkum wrote:

could be tempted ,will chat to scott .

register at manly HQ, then head down to Cleveland .

hang around peel for the weekend and camp over night ,sounds good .

really depends if the weather stays good .

seen it get scary in the paddock between Cleveland and peel ,when it gets blowy .

i let u guys who know how to read the weather better then me ,make a call on the weather .

still look ok on bom and willy weather .

but can't see why we can't head over there .

1 used to go over in a 10 foot tinny,with a 8 hp on the bum ,did a few day and over nighter there with mates ,back in the teen /20 years.

GOOBA wrote:

does any one know any spots to fish land base for the mbc?

or any tips for fishing on land for the targets?

cheers jake.

hey mate. From the HQ you'll be able to cast for flatties and bream. And all along the Manly foreshore... also have a go from Wello Point. You can cast and walk between the boat ramp there and the island.

during the day just down from manly is lota and there is the mouth of tingalpa and lota creeks where you can walk out at low tide and pump yabbies and fish for flathead and bream. tailor are a chance off the wynnum foreshore where there is a concrete jetty that sticks out and i would fish this with the tide near full at night. cleveland way there is raby bay canals that hold bream flathead tailor and snapper near the mouth of the canal on the southern rock wall you can fish land based either side. wello point jetty works well at high tide at night

well

i will see u boys at HQ soon .

just going to day trip it .green today .peel tomorrow .

it will cost me more in fuel in the 4x4,but sleeping overnight at peel while sick won't be any fun .

i know i'm crook cause i haven't drank for a week ,u know when u stop drinking and start sleep all the time u are not well.

well still should be good fun .

u guys out and about have a good 1 .

Archived