Finally found my raby bay spot :D:D

JamesMac

Hey all,

well i have finally found my spot in raby bay.. going for a wander with my new rod, reel, line, leader and lure :laugh: with Norton28.

we were just fishing of a beachy area when we decided to go for a wander up the rocks before we know im hooked up. what we thought was a little breambo turned out to be a 32cm trevally :cheer: first trevally

so it started to slow down so we wandered up a bit more and before we knew it we were hooking up every 3rd or 4th cast mainly trevally

i soon found out that smaller trevally are real arial fish :laugh: we ended up with 8 trevally in the end. norton28 was throwing around as it started to calm down again, when he hooked up this one felt a bit bigger and more head turns on him

as he got it in his gone :ohmy: and im like TAILOR yayayay so we put him in our bag we were then chucking around when he hookde up to a moses perch put up a great fight for a little fellah threw him back only for another one to grab onto my lure this one put up a great fight straight under the pontoon he was, so in the end we kept 10 fish what a great feed :P and we did all of this in 1.5 hours :silly:

next day wandering around decided to try the harbour norton hooked up to a garfish so we threw him back as the morning got busy we left and went to our little spot i ended up hooking 3 trevally biggest 33.5 cm and norton only got one. even though there were less fish it was still a cracker of a day..

the lure that did the damage was a Super Bream, $7 lure from Kmart i would get both colours as they both worked well...

highly recommend this lure great action and my hands are very sore from all the hooks i revieved :lol:

My new Gear. Tsunami Bullseye 2-5 Kg (Cork handle :side: )

Sienna 1000fb reel

Huercules 8lb braid

all up this costed $120 great great set up highly recommended to anybody..

Many thanks to everybody who gave ne advice on how to go about fishing the canals and too anyone who recommended anything thank you gyus :D

Archived