Tangalooma '30th bday" holiday sale.

taib

Besides the great fishing with Ray, Wife is starting to complain that i dont take her on holidays. So, trying to stay in her good books, i decided on moreton island... reason being is that we could relax, kick our heels up, and enjoy the ocean views,and also squeeze in a bit of fishing too of course. ;)

So i called up the Tangalooma resort bookings office at the Pink, spoke to a lovely girl there who quoted me $500, 4 weeks ago for ONE night stay for 2 adults, buffet breakfast and ferry transfers. My first impression was HOLLY HELL that is expensive!

Anyways, I thought id keep her happy so i called back yesterday and coincidently, it is Tangalooma's 30th bday sale for the month of August only. I spoke to the same girl and this time she quoted me... ..... are you ready for it???

2 adults, 2 nights, with free dolphin feeding, and including transfers.........all for an amazing $120.00!! This was too good to be true, so i asked her, "what's the catch?".

Jacqui responded by saying äbsolutely no catch!. Got me credit card out and, paid over the phone and got me itinery via email.

This sale is only on until the last day of August and you must only travel before then. Not sure if there is any availabilities on the weekend, but heaps during the week.

I was lucky to score a weekend away at moreton with 3 star ocean front views, transfers and free dolpin feeding which normally costs about $60.00 on its own!!

Im now in the missus's good books for the next year!! Yeeha!

I will be there on the weekend of the 28th August, anyone else lucky enough to go, might see you there, otherwise, great chance to get away for cheap as chips!

cheers

ty ;)

yoyo wrote:

wow that is pretty cheap for tanga! are you sure it's not $120/night ? even that would be cheap if it included transfers...

On lastminute.com you can get a rate of $99/nite + trfrs, or $69/nite + trfrs with a 3nite min stay....

100% positive for 2 nights. If you book through 3rd parties, they have to make their profit somehow.

Pays to call them up directly.

cheers,

ty

Archived