first day of hols.. screw the rain!

lcpunk

well, finally finished work for the year and I thought stuff it I would brave the rain and wind for a quick session around bond uni lakes.... rewarded by a decent lunch size serving of bream ;) ended up catching 11 total plus a few herring, but only kept 5... all ranging from 27cm's upwards... was happy to finally have a good session after having a rough couple of months :laugh:

sorry about the photo quality.. the mrs has a weird cover on her phone...

merry xmas all!

post-8613-144598560753_thumb.jpg

well just bread.. on real light gear mate.. no sinkers no nothing... was actually trying for some mullet to throw amongst some snags.. because my cast net is shagged at the moment, but once the bream started hitting it I just ended up having a fun session with them.

well, finally finished work for the year and I thought stuff it I would brave the rain and wind for a quick session around bond uni lakes.... rewarded by a decent lunch size serving of bream ;) ended up catching 11 total plus a few herring, but only kept 5... all ranging from 27cm's upwards... was happy to finally have a good session after having a rough couple of months :laugh:

the three bridges around the bond uni are interesting areas to fish on quite nights and in darkness early in the mornings.

Archived