Woe is me

Marianas_Trench

i know but after hearing about such comical stories on here from fellow members i just had to return to join the fun,but only to find my account had been banned? but i left on my own accord? so i assumed that AFO wanted to look as if it was dealing with trouble makers and banned my account,but yet the rest of the site was unaware it was my choice therefore "praising" the admin team on there efforts,not to mention how the admin enjoy to dish it out but yet if the public want to have there say and admin doesnt approve,they simply remove it..i have no doubt this will be deleted to,that way when ur comment says something about my old account and i havent replied to it,it makes me look like ive been upset or possibly offended,either that or youll keep it there to prove me wrong but that weould be a hard choice because i havent bowed down to the sacred admin elders haha

Sounds like, by the looks of this little tyraid thay might have done the right thing mate. No room for getting heated here, it social and its about fishing, both of those things should bring a smile to your dile. I let you get angry and think about your AFO conspiricy theories, Im going fishing!!! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :woohoo:

Sounds like, by the looks of this little tyraid thay might have done the right thing mate. No room for getting heated here, it social and its about fishing, both of those things should bring a smile to your dile. I let you get angry and think about your AFO conspiricy theories, Im going fishing!!! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :woohoo:

it used to have that feel on here,but after constant ridicule i decided to go to ausfish,where theres real fisherman,not a bunch of weekend warriors

haha good for you, but let me assure you there are some brilliant fisherman on this website, you dont have to know the name of every lure, hook and sinker to enjoy fishing mate, alot of the blokes on here have never even grown up fishing but are getting into it and having a go, many have families and the only time to be a warrior is on the weekends. All in all I think AFO has done a lot to promote fishing in a positive light in Brisbane. But hey looks like you made a good choice. All the best and enjoy ausfish, good bunch of blokes there too. Hope they let you stay! ;) ;) ;)

Not wanting to deny ex-member fish_guts' desire to have his say, I have moved the posts to this new thread to keep the original thread on topic.

Fish_guts asked to be removed from the site a couple of months ago because he felt no-one liked him or some such rubbish.

Obviously he has not come to grips with this and has returned under the new "trench" name, apparently with one thing on his mind - i.e. to stir up the fine valued members and post mis-truths and fantasies.

Shame, shame, shame.

I recommend ignoring his posts and PMs until the inevitable happens. :)

Sorry about the thread title champion. Perhaps I should have made it

Woah! It's Me ! :P:lol:

Mate, I never had a gripe with you as fish_guts, but you asked to be removed despite me suggesting otherwise to you. If you are now coming back to stir us up for whatever reason I don't mind helping you out to make you look a fool.

So have your final say and I'll lock this thread in the knowledge we have provided some petty entertainment to the other members.

hahahaha... awesome.

its interesting that we do have some people here now and in the past that couldn't make it any clearer that they didn't like this site yet keep coming back to vent their 2 cents...

Its like that scene in Jerry McGuire where he quits and yells "who's coming with me?"... except he gets a chick that leaves with him... maybe not so lucky this time :D

Mate, I never had a gripe with you as fish_guts, but you asked to be removed despite me suggesting otherwise to you. If you are now coming back to stir us up for whatever reason I don't mind helping you out to make you look a fool.

So have your final say and I'll lock this thread in the knowledge we have provided some petty entertainment to the other members.

Petty entertainment accepted and enjoyed, as always :lol: :lol:

Petty entertainment accepted and enjoyed, as always :lol: :lol:

x2 always a good laugh

Archived