Threadybuster version 2.0

nadders

Hi guys,

I know I've already made an introduction post to the 'anchovy series' but due to some product re-shuffling, I'm now here to announce that the two models previously introduced as anchovy 95 and anchovy 80 will now be upgrading the Threadybuster series instead, seeing as they fill a similar niche.

Some newer, different models are planned for the Anchovy series so keep an eye out.

I have added an updated colour chart for the new Threadybuster 95mm and 80mm (which coincidentally have been brought inline with the 20g and 16g weight ranges). 95mm shown in the chart, but colours available in both sizes.

These lures are now ready for release to the stores so keep your eye out and if they're not stocked in your local, ask them to order some in! :P

gracias amigos

tfbcolourchart.jpg

(80mm)

p3010909.jpg

man they look the goods,

hey you know that die stuff the tackle shops sell and smells like rank garlic. its die that you put on your soft plastics-change the colour. would it work on your lures iam asuming it would.and whats the cances of any 105mm size models eva being produced and would you eva consider massive paddle tails on the 95mm models. my line of thought is barra.

Thanks fellas,

Mick should work fine mate although I have not personally tried it, but have had plenty of people adding their own favourite scents or whatnot to them.

the 95mm has claimed a few barra already:

/>http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=205931059419997&set=a.166340520045718.40121.166326066713830&theater

and is still being tested up north, but new projects are always around the corner and eventually i plan to have a model for everything :silly:

Archived