first bream on lure

T Fisher

i have caught a lot of fish on lures over the years but never managed a bream on one i was working in newfarm park today and i decided to take a rod to work with me today during my lunch break i went down near the stormwater outlet and caught this fellow on the first cast

post-7578-144598584881_thumb.jpg

i had another good fish on on the second cast but i pulled the hooks too eager to land the fish had a couple more small taps but no more takeres on lures changed to bread under float caught 4 more this way

post-7578-144598584891_thumb.jpg

post-7578-144598584901_thumb.jpg

had to go back to work as lunch was over 15mins ago hate it when work interfears with my fishing anyway happy to have finally caught one on a lure at last

i wish i was allowed to fish at lunch at school that would be great, well done on the bream i think you will be down there every day now

cheers

nathan

i wish i work as a land scaper doing concrete edging in parks schools industrial and also smaller private jhobs i get to fish at lunch time a few times a year but i have to be strong willed and leaqve my fishing gear at home most times i am near water or i wont get any work done i have been into newfarm park about 12 times in the last 4 months and this is the first time i took fishing gear in should have taken sooner would have got more fish but much less work done

Archived