Re: Thankyou button.

fishingnut

I like the idea of the thank you button but can you change it so when ever someone thanks someones post it doesnt put to thew top of the home screen menu

Sorry i don't understand. When a post is 'thanked' it does not 'bump' the forum post up the Latest Post list.

Can you please explain further..

I like the idea of the thank you button but can you change it so when ever someone thanks someones post it doesnt put to thew top of the home screen menu

Sorry i don't understand. When a post is 'thanked' it does not 'bump' the forum post up the Latest Post list.

Can you please explain further..

Sorry what i mean is when a post is thanked it bumnped to the HOME screen so if one person thanks 6 threads all you see is 6thanks posts not the last 6 recent posts?

Sorry what i mean is when a post is thanked it bumnped to the HOME screen so if one person thanks 6 threads all you see is 6thanks posts not the last 6 recent posts?

Ok understand. When you post a forum post, thank a post, comment on a photo, write a status update etc it adds the activity to the activity stream (like on Facebook). You can see the activity stream by clicking the Community main menu or there is a shortened version on the AFO Home page. This works how it should and is not purely a latest posts function.

To see the Latest Posts, the best way is to click the Latest Posts menu item on the main menu or the Latest Posts forum menu item

Marked as resolved.

Archived