Bear Grylls... UUGGGGHHHH where will it end.

keen_as

Simple way of not getting involved in the whole Bear Grylls survival impliments things...... dont buy them!

Some see his survival antics as gospel, some see it as comedy, but its all good what he is doing.

And I am glad Johnny fixed up your spelling mistakes from getting even his name wrong :-)

I was just flicking through the new BCF catalogue and noticed Bear "I'm a tool" Grylls has his own line of Survival gear, knives, multi tool, and basic survival gear.

What has the world come to? :unsure:

Kiwi boy's gonna have a field day with this one. :lol::lol::lol:

:lol::lol::lol: Bill i love watching Bear Grylls, i think hes the ''MAN'' thats what you call living life to the fullest. This man has been everywhere in the world eaten most things no one would ever try,this guy is a ''legend''.....I realy would like to meet this guy, i always watch every show of his. I would give anything to spend a week in the bush learning what he knows. :) And i know deep down Bill you say you hate him but i know you ''envey'' Bear :woohoo: For Christmas i will buy you some of his gear :dry: :woohoo: And then you 2 can be '''Bill Grylls of Gold Coast Australia'''' :lol::lol::lol:

THIS GUY IS A LEGEND..... ;)

Hahahaha that video is great. :woohoo: :PB)

Me and the mrs love watching Bear. I'd buy one of his knives, those things r like an axe. But yeah, it is entertainment and I for one, am entertained by his show as well as learning some stuff too. I love how he describes the taste of stuff he eats ABSOLUTE CLASSIC. Hope he continues to make many many more episodes.

Cheers

Woodlaz

Hahahaha that video is great. :woohoo: :PB)

Me and the mrs love watching Bear. I'd buy one of his knives, those things r like an axe. But yeah, it is entertainment and I for one, am entertained by his show as well as learning some stuff too. I love how he describes the taste of stuff he eats ABSOLUTE CLASSIC. Hope he continues to make many many more episodes.

Cheers

Woodlaz

Mate spot ;) on hope more episodes are made also :)

Love the guy to death, obviously some of it is setup but realisticly. In a survival situation this guy would be the last to die w/ his army training + the crap the does on the show.

It's like 50/50; well not really. It's mainly entertainment becuase he's such a character + a bit of survival stuff thrown in.

Love the guy to death, obviously some of it is setup but realisticly. In a survival situation this guy would be the last to die w/ his army training + the crap the does on the show.

It's like 50/50; well not really. It's mainly entertainment becuase he's such a character + a bit of survival stuff thrown in.

hahahahhaha Bill i think your out numberd on this post :lol::lol: the guy is loved by most people,so if you cant beat us join us.....I know you want to Bill deep deep down you idle Bear and its ok to admit it :dry: :woohoo: ;)

Bear Grylls is a pussy, Mr Chuck Norris would kick his ass. In fact he'd have the Hoff kick his ass, and not waste his tough time. :huh: :woohoo:

I know Chuck is tough but he wouldnt beat Bear, I mean cmon, Chuck Norris is fictional and Bear is real :P:blink:

It is said that: "Ghosts sit around campfires with Grylls and tell Chuck Norris stories"

It is also said that: "Fear of spiders is arachnophobia, fear of tight spaces is claustrophobia and fear of Chuck Norris is called logic"

I am logical, you should be too!

post-2889-144598609864_thumb.jpeg

Go kill Chuck Norris Bear, then cook him up and eat him. hahahahahah ;)

post-8912-144598609868_thumb.jpg

Bear Grylls is a pussy, Mr Chuck Norris would kick his ass. In fact he'd have the Hoff kick his ass, and not waste his tough time. :huh: :woohoo:

I know Chuck is tough but he wouldnt beat Bear, I mean cmon, Chuck Norris is fictional and Bear is real :P:blink:

It is said that: "Ghosts sit around campfires with Grylls and tell Chuck Norris stories"

It is also said that: "Fear of spiders is arachnophobia, fear of tight spaces is claustrophobia and fear of Chuck Norris is called logic"

I am logical, you should be too!

[attachment=33300]chuck-norris-2.jpeg[/attachment]

Bear Grylls would not only own Chuck Norris, he would kill him and eat him for breakfast... Bear owns all and to prove his point, he would eat them, then rub his tummy and say "That tasted like sh*t - never gonna eat a chuck norris again (but he will kill chuck again, just for the fun of it).

Cheers

Woodlaz

Bear Grylls would not only own Chuck Norris, he would kill him and eat him for breakfast... Bear owns all and to prove his point, he would eat them, then rub his tummy and say "That tasted like sh*t - never gonna eat a chuck norris again (but he will kill chuck again, just for the fun of it).

Cheers

Woodlaz

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: Hell Yea :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I was just flicking through the new BCF catalogue and noticed Bear "I'm a tool" Grylls has his own line of Survival gear, knives, multi tool, and basic survival gear.

What has the world come to? :unsure:

Kiwi boy's gonna have a field day with this one. :lol::lol::lol:

Bear Grylls... UUGGGGHHHH where will it end. NEVER BILL hahahahahah ;)

• 2 months later...

The knife made by gerber that sells for about 60 to 100 is quality!! It's pretty cheap for a gerber and the flint is really good too. You can bag him as much as you like but even if you were just filming and trying to keep up you'd probably be crying asking him to slow down, please don't make me crawl through there, jump off that haha

Archived