Free Damiki's soft plastics to first 15 members

Zim man

hi all

alot of our Damiki soft plastics range are now being stocked by BCF nationwide and they are unpacking their orders this week. :cheer: :woohoo:

They will have the

5 inch Armor Shads,

3 inch Armor shads,

3 inch D Grubs and

4 inch rippers.

All the Damiki soft plastics have at least 10 soft plastics per packet and in some cases upto 16 per packet. All this for under $10 a pack with some being under $8 a pack. ;)

To celebrate this , the first 15 members to pm me their address will receive one packet of Damiki soft plastics for free. How good is that. :woohoo:

Please PM me your name, address and what type of soft plastic (mentioned above) you would like.

i will post them all together once i have the 15 pms. first in best dressed

I am running this offer on one other forum, so if you scored a free pack there, then you miss out here and vice versa

cheers

rob

hey guys i have a free give away too, a 10 pack of pillies i used last year, found them like a week ago in the freezer, will give away until the last 1 has gone, just pm me ! lol. nice 1 rob. and thanks. sure people appreciated what ya done there.

rob.

hey guys i have a free give away too, a 10 pack of pillies i used last year, found them like a week ago in the freezer, will give away until the last 1 has gone, just pm me ! lol. nice 1 rob. and thanks. sure people appreciated what ya done there.

rob.

Have you got a pic ? What colours ?... :lol:

• 3 weeks later...

Archived