Austackle Open Warehouse Sale & BBQ - 7th May

Angus

post-63-144598615349_thumb.jpg

Hey everyone!

Well just a last reminder to everyone that the big Open Warehouse Sale is tomorrow the 7th of May! Ill be there without something hot for everyone to eat but BYO your own coffee/red bulls :P

Should be some great deals on offer for all AFO members who attend so dont miss out.

I will paste below again the official G up written by Aus Tackle Owner Mike Cole about the day:

"It is really important that you register your intention to attend with Angus from brisbane fishing online with you can do here: http://www.australianfishing.com.au/community/events/viewevent/61-Austackle+Warehouse+Sale . This is not only for catering purposes but also to make sure you are included in the lucky door prize draws. Only registered entrants names will go into the many draws we will have throughout the morning.

TIMETABLE

0700 - BBQ starts

0730 - Heath Zygnerski - Offshore Fishing Talk

0830- Peter Cashman - Estuary & Beach Fishing Talk

1100 - Warehouse sale closes

ABOUT HEATH ZYGNERSKI

Heath spoke at the recent Tinnie and Tackle Show and is also speaking at the Sanctuary Cove Boat Show in May. He writes a regular monthly column in Bush & Beach on Offshore fishing and is a member of the Austackle Offshore Pro -Team. Heath does a lot of our testing on the offshore gear prior to it being released to market.

ABOUT PETER CASHMAN

Peter Cashman is an integral part of the Austackle Inshore Pro Team and fishes the ABT Bream and Gamakatsu Team comps regularly on our behalf. In the 70’s and 80’s Peter made quite a name for himself by winning the Queensland and South Queensland Surf Fishing Titles and representing South Queensland in several State Championship winning teams in both Surf and Light-gear. During this time Peter also won individual rounds of South Queensland Surf and Light-gear titles along with a host of club competitions and 5 Club Championships with the City Hall Amateur Anglers Club, of which he is now a Life Member.

DIRECTIONS AND ADDRESS

AUSTACKLE, Unit 28, 17 Cairns Street, Loganholme.

Take exit 30 on the M1. Please note the numbering system is crazy in this complex. Unit 28 is towards the back left of the complex opposite some new units still under construction.

Tel: 3806 3436".

Cheers and see you there.

Angus

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Is there a list of what is going to be onsale, tomorrow.

Go to this thread and read the whhole page. It gives you a pretty good idea. There are also some deals available tommorrow which i am not able to post on here but suffice to say they will be a "Once Only" opportunity.

/>http://www.australianfishing.com.au/forum/82-our-sponsors/319435-austackle-open-warehouse-sale?limit=20&start=20

A few pointers about tommorrow:

All registered entrants will be eligible to enter our random draws. Make sure you tell Angus you are attending as he will be giving me a list of names later today for me to make up the lucky draw name tags.

Be prepared for some FANTASTIC SPECIAL OFFERS TOMMORROW ONLY - Just one example listed below:

Purchase a nominated rod (which we will tell you about tommorrow) and get a 10bb Spin reel valued at $119 and a lure pack containing our new Hardbodied lures valued at $75 ABSOLUTELY FREE! THis means you are saving $194 compared to normal pricing!!!

There are quite a few AFO members using our stuff already and we really want as many people as possible to give our gear a try because we know it is excellent quality and really well priced but we have to rely very heavily on word of mouth advertsing as we dont have the multi million dollar advertising budget that the big guys have..

Oh forgot to mention, but if you have a AFO shirt please wear it!

This should be awesome in helping people put user names to faces :)

Cheers.

Angus

Hmmm no AFO shirt yet, may wear the Nordic Stage one though, won't be hard to see me in that :woohoo:

Oh forgot to mention, but if you have a AFO shirt please wear it!

This should be awesome in helping people put user names to faces :)

Cheers.

Angus

Hmmm no AFO shirt yet, may wear the Nordic Stage one though, won't be hard to see me in that :woohoo:

Don't have either, but I'll wear a nametag!

also mike, don;t suppose you'll have that two piece fire blade in :whistle:

Guys RE the BBQ dont turn up to late if you want a feed.

I have bought about 50 snags so there should be enough...

But I have seen AFO guys eat snags :P

Once they are gone they are gone!

Angus

Haha you haven't seen me eating snags yet, good luck everyone else :P there's a story about a whole bbq chook xtra large chips and 6 breadrolls not being enough for me that one of my mates will vouch for haha

Guys RE the BBQ dont turn up to late if you want a feed.

I have bought about 50 snags so there should be enough...

But I have seen AFO guys eat snags :P

Once they are gone they are gone!

Angus

Angus

there will be 6 Austackle people here in the morning. We are used to eating at least 6 snags each for brekky so i dunno what you are gonna feed the chooks with mate ! lol

hahahaha cant wait for this wanna get a 1 to 3 kg camo stick and maybe some other goodies :D

mate got myself one of these 3 weeks ago mate, really happy. Can cast a mile, nice and sensitive up top but still got the stopping power for bigger fish....and pulling snags out of trees :blush:

Also great for stalking the banks of creeks, not even bugs can tell your not a tree

post-529-144598615497_thumb.jpg

:silly:

I'm sure you will be really happy with it, a steal of a rod at that price!

hhaha catches bait while ur fishing i like it yer considering i snapped my other rod ( more well crushed it in my car) :whistle: figured it was time i get one of these bad boys

All of our rods come with a 3 year Expediter warranty so if yoy crush another one it will only cost you about $30-40 to replace it - no questions asked

Also, how do the little rattlesnake poppers go?

very good on the early morning surface bite at Maroon Dam (Bass) and have been great for whiting and the Southern Bream. Our NSW agent buys heaps of them for whiting and Bream whereas i personally ahve only fished for Bass with them.

I'll be there 6.45 kicken the door down :evil: :evil: it sounds like it going to be a great morning see ya there.

P.S Angus I'll have the 2 girls with me as well

dassa can you bring my rod with you and i will bring your tourch,what time you getting there opps just read it see you at seven

Is there a list of what is going to be onsale, tomorrow.

Go to this thread and read the whhole page. It gives you a pretty good idea. There are also some deals available tommorrow which i am not able to post on here but suffice to say they will be a "Once Only" opportunity.

/>http://www.australianfishing.com.au/forum/82-our-sponsors/319435-austackle-open-warehouse-sale?limit=20&start=20

Fishingt nut have a look at this. it was on first page of this thread

i wont be making it to this anymore. just got home from a fishing sesh with madmullet.

need to get some sleep now

Same as me Mate lol...Im taking the wife out in the Coomera River for a fish today :)

i wont be making it to this anymore. just got home from a fishing sesh with madmullet.

need to get some sleep now

Did you and Kurt catch anything ? :huh:

Archived