bassin with the kids sat arvo

wesfish

since i was not game enough to take 3 kids camping to borumba i did how ever take them out the local brissy river for a few more bass. it was a nice arvo and we caught a total of 8 bass with biggest about 40cm, it was a short nosed bass(rare as the short nosed snapper i caught a year ago) funny looking critter with a face only a mum could love :lol::lol:

post-4300-144598621456_thumb.jpg

post-4300-144598621462_thumb.jpg

post-4300-144598621467_thumb.jpg

post-4300-144598621473_thumb.jpg

post-4300-144598621477_thumb.jpg

post-4300-144598621481_thumb.jpg

post-4300-144598621486_thumb.jpg

one more pic of the short nosed bass

Nice report Wes, definitely a funny looking Bass that only a mother would love haha

The hardbodies you are using are they the "ebor" ?

Where can you get those from?

Cheers, Manni

cheers mate

we used the ebors but they only seemed to be down deeper, so we used lil somersets which are a thick body and dive to about 4mtrs(made by the same fella)and michael used an AJ from bob at borumba. if you would like a couple i will be placing another order in a bout 2 weeks. they are 12.50 each. you can choose custom colours with scales and stuff but i just get the basic two tone simple markings, seems to work well simple colours. will try and put link up to his site(fysshe lures australia)

Nice report Wes, definitely a funny looking Bass that only a mother would love haha

Cheers, Manni

cheers mate

we used the ebors but they only seemed to be down deeper, so we used lil somersets which are a thick body and dive to about 4mtrs(made by the same fella)and michael used an AJ from bob at borumba. if you would like a couple i will be placing another order in a bout 2 weeks. they are 12.50 each. you can choose custom colours with scales and stuff but i just get the basic two tone simple markings, seems to work well simple colours. will try and put link up to his site(fysshe lures australia)

Thanks mate, let me know when you place it, would like to a get a couple diffrent ones.

I also got my hands on an AJ whlst at Borumba, great action and dives very well, although sometimes hard to cast seeing as they are soooo light, definitely good for trolling too

Cheers, Manni

cheers mate

Thanks mate, let me know when you place it, would like to a get a couple diffrent ones.

I also got my hands on an AJ whlst at Borumba, great action and dives very well, although sometimes hard to cast seeing as they are soooo light, definitely good for trolling too

Might ask you to pick up one or two for me too? :whistle:

What does he charge for postage just on single orders?

Archived