Cape Adventure starts tomorrow

Old Scaley

Hi All

Just posting to make you all jealous - heading off tomorrow on one of those trips of a lifetime. 5 blokes, 2 boats, fishing both sides of Cape York. Camping in croc country, crabbing etc etc.

All going well, I should have some adventures and a few good catches to report early June.

See ya all, enjoy work :woohoo: :woohoo:

• 3 weeks later...

Man, what a trip. Not sure if I can go back to fishing here any more! I will do a post when I get a bit more sleep and download some photos. Might have to wait for some of the other guy's photos as mine will be crappy as usual.

Ticked off some iconic fish over the last couple of weeks - barra, jacks, salmon, trevally, queenies, tuna, mackeral, coral trout, red emperor, sharks, etc, etc. Avoided being ewaten by crocs, but saw plenty. Might have few changes of avitar coming up.

Man, what a trip. Not sure if I can go back to fishing here any more! I will do a post when I get a bit more sleep and download some photos. Might have to wait for some of the other guy's photos as mine will be crappy as usual.

Ticked off some iconic fish over the last couple of weeks - barra, jacks, salmon, trevally, queenies, tuna, mackeral, coral trout, red emperor, sharks, etc, etc. Avoided being ewaten by crocs, but saw plenty. Might have few changes of avitar coming up.

:( Im so jealous cant wait to read the full report and see some pictures...Dam that sounded like a great trip :)

Well Done Scaley ;)

Cheers

Darren

Hi All

Just posting to make you all jealous - heading off tomorrow on one of those trips of a lifetime. 5 blokes, 2 boats, fishing both sides of Cape York. Camping in croc country, crabbing etc etc.

All going well, I should have some adventures and a few good catches to report early June.

See ya all, enjoy work :woohoo: :woohoo:

ohhhhhhhhhh....why do that to us on a sunday night :evil: :pinch:

im not going to wish you a good time as it just comes with the territory, memories and great times you will remeber foreva, its hard not to have good time!! especially with 2 boats in tow! :P

ava good one, look forward to the reports! :woohoo:

Archived