Fishing Tackle sale tomorrow!!!

Liquor Box

I read on another site that kmart has 20% off tackle and 25% off rods from tomorrow.

taht being said i would like some advice on what would be good to purchase, I am planning to use some soft and hard lures in the river and need some advice on what brands and styles would work best as well as what line would be best for lures.

Thanks

K-Mart usually has a good range of Halco's which are great for well priced hard bodied lures.

I have caught countless fish on Halco Scorpions, Laser Pro's and Poltergistes.

Soft plastic wise i like Atomic and Berkley. But seriously with plastics, if there are super cheap options there try them out. If you use a plastic properly and the fish are feeding, you should really be bale to get a fish on any brand.

Angus

Angus wrote:

if there are super cheap options there try them out. If you use a plastic properly and the fish are feeding, you should really be bale to get a fish on any brand.

Angus

Only problem with those cheap ones is they melt. I had a packet of assorted bream plastics I got from Kmart. Half of them had the tails fall off just from casting and retrieving and then one day I open my tackle box and there was just slime everywhere. All my more expensive SPs were still intact but all the cheap ones had melted and had pretty much ruined half my good SPs in the process. That stuff is hard to clean once it melts.

Archived