stupid rookie ;)

woody1

Hey there, I have been surfing around the site for a few months now, learning heaps and I thought it was time I popped out of my shell and said G'day.

I'm 19, have been fishing since i was about 6 and begged the old man to buy me a rod, but have only really got into it this year.

I am in the process of getting an old 14ft Fibreglass boat with 50hp evinrude up and running... but thats probably still a while off.

I try to get in a fish almost every week, hopefully i can get out and have a bash with some AFO members some time.

Simon

Hi there Woody - welcome

It's good you started posting now as contribution from uses keeps the site going. I have been doing more posting then fishing lately but that will change soon, I hope. I need to put my pictures of fish where my mouth is (so to speak).

Anyway welcome aboard and happy fishing. :)

What's you doing with your boat? Is it just the motor?

Post edited by: Brian D, at: 2007/06/11 07:12

Good idea about the boat, I have done a bit of work patching up the gelcoat but thats it so far. The hull is right go (a coat of paint wouldn't hurt) but there is still a bit of de-rusting on the trailer, and then the outboard (1973) which i know next to nothing about. I will take some pics next time I get around to working on it and get that thread up and running.

Archived