N.P.D friday morning

STU

Went to the dam for three hrs this morning before I got to go to the coast for a conference in search of that elusive 60cm but I went to my usual haunt threw every thing at them there all I got was one that busted me off on a snag:evil: so running out of time I went to another spot got 5 bass in 5 casts first one busted me again:evil: on a snag but landed the other 4 three were just legal and 1 went 48 to fork:) all in all better than being at work:woohoo: They were all caught on plastics. [img size=499]http://www.australianfishing.com.au/media/kunena/attachments/legacy/images/101_0729_AFO.jpg

post-1103-144598418038_thumb.jpg

Hi Stu

Was out the dam myself this morning. Did not see anyone . There was a couple of Vietnamese families.

Caught 6 legals with the biggest 40cm amd also 1 small yella. But you can pass on to plasticman that I tried the baby bass plastic and got a fish on my first cast.

Going to leave the spinnerbaits and jackals at home for a while and practise with plastics.

How light is the gear you use? Any clues would be appreciated.

Cheers

Dino

Nice bass,

What retrieve do you do for sps? slow rolling or does it have some hops in it? For jackalls I usually use a slow rolling and same for spinner baits but I'm having trouble with sp's on bass. So far I've tried all my bream lures + 3\" mullet(gulp) and 3\" pogy. Still nothing has worked.

Any Tips master?

Next time I'm out there I'll be leaving the baitcast outfit at home and bringing the Bream stick. 3lb Crystal Fireline, 8lb leader with noodle rod equals extreme fun! :woohoo: . Plus it's not as costly with plastics so I can afford to fish light ;) . Used plastics on the bc tackle on the weekend and had a bit of success so I'm keen to try it again.

Troy

Archived