2008 Hobie Outback for sale

WayneD

Moss coloured. All in great condition has upgraded ST fins and the larger sailing rudder(originals supplied), RAM-114-FU rod holder on the left hand side and has a ram ball mount for a sounder attachment (sounder not included). Safety flag pole has also been added to the back of the yak. Has the usual scratches for a 3yr old yak and comes with the Hobie tackle tray that fits in the hatches.

Photos up tomorrow if it stops raining.

Location is Drewvale on the south side of Brisbane.

Price is only $1600.

Has 2 small "holes" near the flag pole mount. They do not penetrate all the way through the hull and have no effect on the buoyancy of the kayak at all.

• 2 months later...

Yeah well that same distributer told me the Coosa would be in the country by mid October so don't believe everything they say. As for the Cuda's being better well that's for me to decide if I'm paying for it ;)

I'd prefer the Coosa for my type of fishing. I don't paddle long distances so I don't need the extra length. The Cuda's hatches I don't like I prefer the style that is on the Coosa. I do like the rod protector on the Cuda though.

Yep and I'm a bush bashing kind of guy.

As for the Cuda being here in December, well it hasn't even been released in the States yet. Read the comments at the bottom of the specs. http://jacksonkayak.com/jk-kayaks/kayak-fishing/cuda/cuda-specs/ Even their website says it will be launched in October but it is now November. Just letting you know not to get your hopes up buddy as mine is a month overdue and it's a long time to wait...

Yuppp. Goneski.

Still haven't got the Coosa either. They are on a very slow boat from USA....about a month overdue :angry:

I'll keep an eye out for an outback for you.

Mate, I'd be reaching out to that dealer and asking them what kind of service they are using to get it here. Not sure exactly where in the US it is coming from, but at most, it should be 46 days on the water and that is coming from the East Coast and going through Korea as an LCL. Direct shipment from L.A. is 29 days.

I'm betting that the distributor has been holding the order and trying to get enough preorders to justify a full container as it saves some money on the handling charges. Long story short, he is either jerking you around or has a crap freight forwarder.

Archived