WHO SAW THE GUNNERS?

Jordan

I went on the Wednesday night, it was by far the best night i have ever had!! I had waited 18 years to see them and it was well worth it.

I did not miss slash at all, there were four guitarists and they were all awesome.

Axl still has the great (in my opinion) voice and range he used to have.

It was like a \"greatest hits\" with three new songs.

Great night, got home at 2.45am and was up at 5.45am for work, so i have been sluggish all day.

haha good stuff liqour. i rekon the second guy was awesome, he was the highlight of the night i rekon, he really got the crowd going and his songs were mad, wouldnt have a clue who he was though. the whole thing was a bit loud 4 me though...

I saw them in there hey day I think all the way back in 93 or 94 at Calder Park in Vic. Awesome back then when I was a teenager who just used to listen to bands that my parents didn't like (Feeling old now that I'm 28:( )

Axl has had a hard life would be interesting to hear how they sound now

Man I did last night, best money i ever spent!! Lucky i'm on holidays i got to sleep in... I was 10 in 93, listening to them and couldnt go there last concert here for obvious reasons... but i made up for it last night!! No Duff/Slash etc, but it was hard to tell, they still sounded as awesome as they did!!

And the second guy, Sebastian Bach from Skid Row! I always liked Skid Row - and he put on a brilliant show.. Was a great night... especially wehn BAch kicked that dude out of the arena for fighting.. that was bloddy hilarious

hehe, just out of luck i was taping that song on my phone, so i got the gujy being kicked out and everything... i'll put it up on the computer later :) i watched it this afternoon when i woke up - very funny!

The quality isnt to good its off my mobile...

WARNING -- FAIR BIT OF SWEARING...

fast forward to 1.30 if you want to see dude getting kicked out

Post edited by: Bullrout, at: 2007/06/21 20:10

omfg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! were u guys there when the security jumped into the croud while sabastian was singing and grabed that guy who was fighting out of the crowed.??? BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA THAT WAS THE BEST PART OF THE NIGHT!!! enjoy the carpark you cock sucker bahahaha what a mad dude hahahaha

:laugh: now that was funny, I was there tuesday night, was unfknreal, The best I have ever seen.

Felt like I was back in high school.

tere was young dudes sitting around me blowing out at me singing and roaring like wounded bull.:evil:

The best time of my life, all I needed was a fishing rod in my hand.;)

Archived