Where to fish

Exiled Yorkie

Right guys, you lot have been realy great with the info you have given so far. Thanks. Fly out on the 12th for a month and would like some pointers on where to fish. Decided it's bass and will be mainly land based. Although sister in law does have a boat. She lives opposite kangaroo point.

Don't expect any "secret" spots, but a few starters would be great utill I can get a map and suss a few places for myself.

Be very different will this, don't have to worry too much about snakes on the banks of Trent!!

You won't find any bass around the Kangaroo Point stretch of the river. Perhaps when you get here you could tee up a bass session with one of the forum members. That will most likely be your best bet to get on to a couple, there is usually plenty of forum guys out chasing them. If you have access to a kayak that would be even better.

Thanks, I'm happy to travel, I will have transport. From my research i didn't think they would be down there but some general area's would be great. I'll post when i arrive and might get to tag along with someone? That would be fantastic.

Off up north in a couple of hours see if a can find a salmon before i leave for Oz.....

Thanks again

Archived