Dedicated area for posting vids

Dan23

Just a thought,

I've noticed a few people posting links to vids on youtube in various threads. What's the chances of starting a heading in the forum for posting vids? It'd be great to be able to just head to that area of the forum whenever i felt like watching some fishing action. I bet there's heaps of people with lots of cool vids of themselves catching fish and vids they have found on the net which are worth watching.

So who's with me??

p.s. if this already exists and I have just missed it somehow I am going to look pretty dumb.

update:

the forum will in the not too distant future be able to embed videos directly in the posts and have the videos hosted on sites like youtube.

at the moment we think its best to put the videos in the relevant category, so if the video is about fishing at kookaburra park it would be good to put it in the same spot you would normally post that topic.

however, for movies of general fishing we will probably upgrade the photo gallery to handle movies and mp3s and ask members to upload media to the gallery. more to come on this later...

Archived