Austackle Brisbane River Classic - 2 Weeks To Go!

AFO

Just a quick reminder to members that the 2011 Austackle Brisbane River Classic is fast approaching!

There is a huge prize list this year and with over 60 members already registered its shaping up to be a fun event!

Dont forget there is a BBQ hosted by Austackle on the Saturday evening (details of which can be found in the AFO calendar). This will be a great oppotunity to view the 2012 range of Austackle products as well as have a good chin wag with other competitors.

To register you can click here.

Cheers and we look forward to seeing many of you there!

The Team

Brisbane Fishing Online

Dammit i forgot to register, thanks for this Gus

Registrations are open until the night before but if you are planning to.pay by direct deposit please make sure to get in at least 2 days before this point.

Emails with unique items will only be sent to confirmed entries!

What time will you guys be at colmslie till on the friday?

And do you have to be in attendance on the sunday to receive a lucky door prize? Unsure if i can make it on the sunday yet depending what time you host that part of it.

Can you please let us know the time of thwe presenations on Sunday as it may be possible to get some of the Pro-Anglers to attend.

Thanks

it says in the event page that it starts on the 9th is this right if not what are the dates if it is in 2 weeks i might be able to do this event.brad

This thread was started a week ago

taken from event details:

The 2011 Brisbane River Classic fishing competition will commence at 00:00am Friday 9th December 2011 and conclude at 12:00pm Sunday 11th December, with the prize presentation commencing at 12:30pm.

Question for the organizers:

"The Brisbane River mouth fishing limits is demarcated by an intangible North Mark 27°22'40.84"S, 153°9'37.00"E) and South Mark (27°22'49.10"S, 153° 9'51.44"E"

what does that mean for those of us that don't have GPS? is that the poo chute in layman's terms?

Thanks

Rod

Just put it into google earth and it comes up as the poo chute for the northern limit, and the wharf directly opposite the poo shute.

Correct.

So yeah the Poo Shute is a fairly accurate visual indicator.

Also up as far as the bridge at fishermans Island has been deemed "in bounds". This should leave the majority of land based options there as OK.

Thanks.

AFO

What time will you guys be at colmslie till on the friday?

And do you have to be in attendance on the sunday to receive a lucky door prize? Unsure if i can make it on the sunday yet depending what time you host that part of it.

You can nominate a friend (not admin) to accept lucky door prizes.

Archived