End of year clearance sale

Surfingant

Abu Garcia BT2050 Freeliner baitfeeder - $20

post-7024-144598724351_thumb.jpg

Shakespeare synergy 2 5430v - $15

[attachment=43877]005.JPG[/attachment]

I am very meticulous with my gear, everything has been rinsed in fresh water after use if I did actually get around to using it. A couple of the items are older and would be good for someone looking for some cheap gear to bash around, but most is in excellent condition with maybe only a couple of superficial scratches if that.

All items are pickup from Forest Lake, reels can be posted at buyers expense.

Thanks for looking,

Ant.

Surely someone wants to do a bit of beach fishing, the Alvey combo is waiting for you and it's only been used once! And if you want to flick plastics then what better rod to do it with than one by Mr Squidgy himself, 2-4kg 2pce used a handful of times and not a scratch on it. If you have just lost your 1-3kg then this could be cut in half to make a 1-2kg :whistle:

Wanna sit back and relax while waiting for a fish to take your bait? Have I got the perfect little baitrunner for you, and once again only used once! If you need a reel to go on that Starlo rod then you could always buy the little Shakespeare, I'll do a combo deal for you just PM and ask :cheer: And if you have a couple of kids that are always dropping rods in the drink or snapping them in car doors but want to get them into a cheap baitcaster then this one won't hurt when it breaks, it's even got magnetic spool control!!!! And if you want a rod that is built like a broomstick, then you really can't go past this little old Mepsi Beluga :huh: Never used, nuh not even once. I've almost convinced myself to keep them but no they have to go so get typing and PM me people, you know you want to :)

• 3 weeks later...

Archived