Austackle Open Night - 2012 Stock Sale

AFO

As discussed in other threads we are pleased to announce an Open Night at Austackle HQ.

At this sale all the 2012 will be reduced by 25% for AFO members who attend. This includes rods, braids, reels and lures.

Its also important to note that a percentage of all sales will be paid to AFO to asist us in keeping the site operational for 2012 :) This is a great offer from Austackle and appreciated by the admin team at Brisbane Fishing Online.

So please come along and help support AFO and pick yourself up a great deal.

Where: Unit 28, 17 Cairns Street Loganholme

When: Tuesday the 20th December

Time: 3:00pm to 7:00pm

Cheers and look forward to seeing you there.

The Team

AFO

In addition to a 25% discount on our entire 2012 range, we will also have loads of stuff from the 2011 catalogue availabler at 50% off so plenty of bargains available to all that come down to Loganholme!

WE WILL ALSO HAVE A $20 ROD DISPLAY OF SAMPLES AND PRE-PRODUCTION PROTYPES. THESE ARE SURE TO GO FAST!

I was telling my wife that I would probably be home a little late on Tuesday. She asked why and as soon as she heard "Austackle" in my muttered reply I hear "NO" but "NO" 50% off "NO!"

Booty, I'll be the bad guy on the Harley if you carry the loot home for me!

**** or just take him to jail, sincerely, his wife*****

Thank you to all who organised the event. Some very nice stock as usual at some awesome prices.

If anyone was after a 8-12kg rhino spin stick but couldn't get there let me know. I mistakenly grabbed it instead of a overhead rod. Pickup from the redcliffe area.

Mmmm might mean I just have to get another reel ;)

I loved it

Loaded the kids up with some gear that will work. :)

And got a cupla rods & reals for me B) but the best is these jig heads that have a bevel thing on the bottom to keep them sitting up. good for bay snapper

thanks Malcolm. We had some fantastic results durinmg the testing phase. Far less snags and better bait prsenation as its kept clear of most of the crap on the bottom

dam i thought it was on the 30th o well next time.

It seems quiite a few people got the dates wrong for some reason. I am happy to arrange another night if there is enough interest but i need to be confident about people turning up as my wages overtime bill far exceeded profits the other night unfortunately.

Archived