My Crawdad

STU

Just picked up this boat/canoe today bought off e bay for all my electric dams I have been wanting to fish, and some other lakes I know of that hold some good fish that I cant launch my bigger boat into. Going to test it out next weekend,Came with lowrance x97 sounder so now I can wipe the dust off my 54lb minn kota transom motor and put it in good use again. [img size=499]http://www.australianfishing.com.au/media/kunena/attachments/legacy/images/8a62_1_1__AFO.jpg

post-1103-14459842038_thumb.jpg

Thats a serious esky (coleman?)

Its also some serious chassis it haves!

She looks like a bewdy!

see how you go with your motor mount, but I have found on smaller boats it is a lot easier on the back to mount the electric on the front, and turn the head on the motor around (so it gaces the other way to normal - only 4 screws in most electrics) so the motor operator just sits in the front seat facing forward with the electric handle in the middle in front of you. Makes it very easy to steer.

With it behind you you either have to offset the motor one way and your seat the other, or you end up all twisted up with a sore back from hold the motor behind you back all day.

Feral wrote:

well its gotta be Baroon or Hinze, just depends on which side of town you live on!

does not matter which one I dont care how far I have to drive but I do live southside I was even thinking macdonald but baroon or hinze sound good too.

Archived