HatTrick of Threadys! BR = THREADY THREADY THREADY

Runty66

G'day all, :cheer:

Plans were set to hit the bay early this morning but yet again it blow up so it was not possible.

Same go as last weekend, we hit the poo shoot for some bream and to gather some bait for the Great Thready hunt B)

Got some decent sized bream mid 20 to 30's, biggerst going 33cm.

Bream died down for a little while so we decided to flick a couple of lures around, most dangerous was probably one my Favorite Bream and Bass lure! The Austrackle Sanaka in the goldy colour.

post-9085-144598732009_thumb.jpg

Even Reggie got into the fun ;)

post-9085-144598732021_thumb.jpg

After a very quicked fired up lure sessions landing about 6 Bream in 10 minutes it died down again. The plan was then to hit up the "secret spot" To try and make it three threadys in Three sessions ;)

Quickly cast netted some good sized herring and off we set.

Anchored up and set the lives out, after about 5 minutes my 2-4 goes off! massive hit But he spat the hook after a few seconds :(.

Sent him back out there and chucked him in the rod holder, after waiting about 30 mins without any more runs things were looking pretty slow.. reggie and myself were nearly asleep after the early start. My Eyes were closed and suddenly i start hearing the drag on my 2500 sedoona absolutely screamming! tightern up the drag and BOOM! FISH ON!! was the called. Big Head shakes and Big Runs! Reggie some how mangers to reel all three rods at once! Whist I was just sitting back letting it goo! and go he did!. soild 10-15 minute fight and up comes a very nice 79cm Thready! :silly: :lol:

post-9085-144598732029_thumb.jpg

That was my third thready in the last three sessions! HATRICK !!! :woohoo:

post-9085-144598732038_thumb.jpg

Thanks for Reading :) :) :):D

Runty B)

3 now and just too easy. :lol:

New goal = Metre + B)

Good luck

(not that you seem to need it :P )

Hahaha i was still shaking soo much! :pinch: still really nervous! yepp that is the goal :woohoo: . 1m plus! haha yeah ive got it sorta out now, but still need the luck :whistle:

Mate I was having a flick land based near the chute about 11:30 and saw you putting past in all that chop, I said to my mate "I know that crazy little bugger and I bet he's on his way back from trying to get to mud!" nice work on the thready's again now you've just got to crack the magic meter!

Hahah yess i think i saw you? were you on your left hand side on that sandie bit?? didnt release it was youo! haha yes!! it was heckess out there! :) im very keen for the magic 1m mark! on the 2-4 would go alright ;)

Just a note to remind that to get to Mud Island you are required to have the safety gear for Partially Smooth Waters. Mud Island it outside the 0.5 nautical miles / 900 metre from the mainland rule and is well north of the designated Smooth Water zone in Moreton Bay.

I'm sure we've had members fined before who were unaware as it seems so close. I'm sure we have members here who have got caught up in some ugly waters and times at Mud too. Be careful Runty and others. :)

Just a note to remind that to get to Mud Island you are required to have the safety gear for Partially Smooth Waters. Mud Island it outside the 0.5 nautical miles / 900 metre from the mainland rule and is well north of the designated Smooth Water zone in Moreton Bay.

I'm sure we've had members fined before who were unaware as it seems so close. I'm sure we have members here who have got caught up in some ugly waters and times at Mud too. Be careful Runty and others. :)

Yeah thanks ellicat :).. ive got all my lifejackets up to standers with my flares and so on. Thank you :)

Archived