Video of the Austackle "Joey" Topwater Lure

Orca

A group of us got together this afternoon to make a short video of the various swimming actions of the Joey Topwater lure which has been sucessfully used by many people on this site. Its a great lure for Bass and Bream and many other surface feeders.

/>http://www.youtube.com/user/Austackle1?feature=watch

www.youtube.com

Sorry that video could not possibly have starred Jordan Garnsworthy, the lures were actually walking :P :whistle:

hahahah he was on the underwater camera not the rod! lol

Thought as much. There's no need to try and drown the young fella though, he does the best he can ;)

He behaved perfectly with my foot on his head!! :P

Sorry that video could not possibly have starred Jordan Garnsworthy, the lures were actually walking :P :whistle:

Thought as much. There's no need to try and drown the young fella though, he does the best he can ;)

Hey hey hey, I was the one who did the slow walk! Ease up

Hey hey hey, I was the one who did the slow walk! Ease up

Yeah Jords you did well really apart from forgetting to bring your snorkel gear and your underwater camera having a flat battery! lol but seriously you and the boys did good mate and thanks for giving up your time.

Archived