Which Paint job for the old Jeep??

BassTracker

Ive bought an old 85 model Jeek Cherokee as some people have seen in another post. Kurt (madmullet) as usual, has come to the rescue with his services and offered to paint it for me, big help as the budget is tight. But I know he's a qualified spaypainter / butcher / shark fisheman / all round nice guy :P:P so whatever paint scheme we decide on its going to look rockin!

I've been tossing up the idea of straigh olive drab with some white stars on the doors, mat black bull bar and rear gaurd and some gloss olive drab rims but since then have thought about full camo.

There are a few different designs out there, australian army dpp, desert cam ect.. So I'll put a few pics up and see what you guys think will look really good.

As we go along I'll post the progress pics.

Heres the car thats getting restored.

post-1835-144598754434_thumb.jpg

post-1835-144598754441_thumb.jpg

post-1835-144598754448_thumb.jpg

Were you in the marines Gary

Nah mate, too smart for USMC :P (that's a joke by the way, I know, am related to, and am friends with many marines) and too many injuries for the other branches of the US military.

Navistar just happened to be one of my customers and when they started building MRAPs we handled getting everything to the plant, testing grounds, etc.

Archived