Yaks 4 sale - Coosa $1300

WayneD

Changing my yaks and downsizing to only 2 yaks so I have a Jackson Coosa, Viking Espri, and a Mantra Noa for sale.

Coosa is camo coloured and is only 3 months old. Has some scratches on it as it has been used bass fishing so has been dragged over some rapids. No paddle as I just used my Espri paddle. $1300. Seriously has been used 6-8 times.

post-1190-144598764321_thumb.jpg

post-1190-144598764327_thumb.jpg

Espri sold

Mantra Noa, sold

Pics later when I get home. Pick up from Drewvale on the south side of Brisbane.

Wayne 0432 420 224

Hey Runty that Espri has got your name all over it ;)

haha hmmmmmmmm tempting! i was looking more into a foot pedal as it would be alot easier! if i cant get a hobie i like by the next KFT i might just have to try the espri out to see if its the goods or not. haha

The Coosa is an Awesome yak!! should go easy! i fished the last KFT in it and it was very nice! very stable and it looked brand new! haha

Lots of room as well!

Goood luck!

Al's right you know. I can't make up my mind. Whenever I see a nice new shiny yak I just have to have it. :woohoo: :evil:

I'll get another Noa, just upgrading to the newer model.

I like the look of the Quests. Never paid too much attention to the Hobie paddle yaks before checking out Steven's, whether it's the 11 or 13 I get we'll have to wait and see.

As for peddle the only reason I would get another is if Wivenhoe comes good, they rock for trolling around dams. For now 2 will do me. Sick of having to move them all the time. I've only got racks for two.

Oh hell no Runty. I'd rather buy a boat than one of those things. Hobie themselves list it on their website as a boat. It's a barge that doesn't suit my style of fishing at all. I'll leave that one for the bream ( :sick: ) boys. :evil:

Give me an outback or Revo (Actually both if you buy them second hand :P ) any day of the week over a new PA for the price they are.

Tried to send a PM but would only let me select from my 'friends' and couldn't just type your user name in? Anyway, was just wondering for kayaks what is involved with using a sounder (VERY silly question but am assuming you still need a battery onboard?). And as far as roof racks, I have an X-Trail with roof racks but you need the curved kayak ones don't you? Roughly how much are they?

Cheers and sorry for all the questions - all in preparation for tomorrow's grovelling .......

Archived