KFT Round 3 25/03

Jords

there are still 10 spots available tomorrow.

A great format for novices. All you need is $50, the yak, the PFD and a camera. Measuring board supplied and no live well required as its photo entry

Target species is bream, your biggest 5 legals and there is a wild card species drawn out of the hat at the start line and a prize for longest of that species.

Steve Crawley secured 1st place with 5 Bream at 141.5cm and took home the premium Mako Eyewear pack and a custom Tackle Graphics reel paint job to have the ultimate bling while on the water.

Dennis Metzdorf followed closely with 5 Bream and 138.9cm which gave him the Lowrance Mark 4 sounder and a Fish Boat Nav app for the iPhone. The sounder was just the ticket as he commented he needed to fit one to his ride.

Nick Meredith came in 3rd with 5 Bream at 129.1cm and collected a Daiwa Freams 2000 reel and Platypus braid, mono and leader pack.

Tim Maas took 4th with 5 Bream at 127.05cm and Tim walked away with the Damiki Lure pack plus an Austackle Camostick fishing rod.

Guy Struthers claimed 5th again with 5 Bream and a total length of 123.9cm with a Mako eyewear pack for his efforts.

James Howarth new to KFT came in at 6th place with 4 Bream at 118.7cm and a Z-Man lure pack went his way.

Pete Bostock claimed 7th place with 5 Bream and a very close 118.6cm and for a change he won a prize pack other than his favourite brand of sunglasses and he grabbed the Austackle Takeda Fireblade rod and some Ecogear lures.

Grant Haylock claimed 8th place with 4 Bream at 109.6cm and took home the TT Lures prize pack.

Scott Sandilands came in 9th with 4 Bream and a total length of 105cm and secured the Ecogear prize pack and Platypus line prize pack.

Michael Randall rounded out the top 10 with 3 Bream at 86.2cm with one of them taking the Pontoon 21 BIG BREAM, Michael also took away the Icemate IM26 icebox for his efforts.

Thanks guys, I had a blinder of a session the prefish Ted and I did and the plan that followed worked out to perfection. I caught 8 legal Bream for the morning not big but consistent between 27 and 29FL. My fish came on Atomic Bream shads, P21 Crack jacks 44MR and Damiki Armour shads in about .5M to 2M on a rocky reef beside Macleay Is. Also it was great neither Jords or I caught any grassies or squire as by catch couldn't ask for a better comp B)

Thanks guys, I had a blinder of a session the prefish Ted and I did and the plan that followed worked out to perfection. I caught 8 legal Bream for the morning not big but consistent between 27 and 29FL. My fish came on Atomic Bream shads, P21 Crack jacks 44MR and Damiki Armour shads in about .5M to 2M on a rocky reef beside Macleay Is. Also it was great neither Jords or I caught any grassies or squire as by catch couldn't ask for a better comp B)

i ended up with a 30 cm squire, i was getting excited about thinking i had hooked into a upgrade. :(

Thanks everyone :)

Well done Den and Runty. It looked like a pretty good day on Sunday. A bit of work to get the yacks in the water. :S Good to see the Reef fired for you. You could not have asked for a better wind direction.

Archived