T shirts

Zim man

Hi All

i am looking at getting some T shirt made up and looking for firm expressions of interest (basically an order :P )

If we go ahead it will be on a high quality white 100% cotton pre shrunk T shirt.

post-2016-144598776002_thumb.jpg

The RRP is $17.49 for sizes Small to 2XL and then it goes up a little each size up to 5XL.

As an offering to you, we are going to do them for $15 inc GST per shirt in the Small to 2XL size and a bit more for the larger sizes. Postage will be $6.60 and can cover two shirts or $11.60 for 3 shirts to 6 shirts. We need to get quite orders to get this off the ground and we are looking for firm expressions of interest.

If you order 2 shirts, you will get a packet of Soft plastics with it.PLUS I will also put a donation from sale made to AFO as well.

If you are keen to order a shirt , please send an email to sales@searingtackle.com.au with your full name, address details and size of shirt you wish to order. After two weeks we will count up the orders and hopefully there will be enough to put an order with the printing company.

Sent you an email last night Rob, if you didn't get it let me know because my phone can be a bit dodgy at times when it comes to sending emails ;)

Thanks for the emails guys. We almost at the point where an order will be made and a few extras kept aside for those who want them at a later stage,

I followed up about kids sizes and the costs and min amounts make them more expensive than the adult shirts so we won't be doing them at this stage

Cheers

Rob

Archived