New bad word filters

Eug

From what I have seen in some previous posts, a few members have experienced the forum's new 'bad word' filters.

Your message look like a spam. Please review your language.

If you think this is an error, please contact us using our Contact Form.

Too many Bad Words. Detected: 1, MaxAllowed: 0 Found Words: cra p,

A suggestion I have is that the original post be carried over to the new screen (along with the notice) for posters to be able to go through and review their original post without having to retype it all over again. I know most and myself included would use Word or notepad to write up if it's a big post, report, etc. However it can be quite cumbersome for small posts.

Since some of the filtered words were ones that were previously acceptable (i.e. cra p) this might help with the transition.

Some constructive criticism?

Cheers

Eug

• 3 months later...
From what I have seen in some previous posts, a few members have experienced the forum's new 'bad word' filters.

Your message look like a spam. Please review your language.

If you think this is an error, please contact us using our Contact Form.

Too many Bad Words. Detected: 1, MaxAllowed: 0 Found Words: cra p,

A suggestion I have is that the original post be carried over to the new screen (along with the notice) for posters to be able to go through and review their original post without having to retype it all over again. I know most and myself included would use Word or notepad to write up if it's a big post, report, etc. However it can be quite cumbersome for small posts.

Since some of the filtered words were ones that were previously acceptable (i.e. cra p) this might help with the transition.

Some constructive criticism?

Cheers

Eug

Post was from a while ago but tonight was the first time its popped up after I wrote a big reply. Couldn't really be bothered rewriting the reply so I agree with Eug, carry over the old post so it can be edited by the poster.

Cheers

Archived