chippee

WELL FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO DONT KNOW ME I WAS A MEMBER ON AFO ABOUT SIX MONTHS AGO AND WAS BANNED FROM THE SITE, I DONT DISAGREE FRO THE REASONS I USED TO ONLY COME ON HERE WHEN I WAS HAVING A DRINK, WELL I DONT KNOW HOW I GOT BACK ON BUT PLEASE DONT BAN ME THIS TIME AS I AM AS KEEN A FISHERMAN AS ANY AND ALSO HAVE A LOT OF INPUT TO HELP ALL, I GO FISHING ON THE REEFS AT LEAST ONCE A FORTNIGHT SOMETIMES MORE, I FISH FOR MANGROVE JACKS INSHORE WHEN IN SEASON, I TARGET PRETTY MUCH ALL SPECIES AND PROMISE NOT TO GET CARRIED AWAY LIKE I DID LAST TIME, PLEASE DONT BAN ME AGAIN

Mate it takes a bigger man to apologise than to keep carrying on. So fair enough.

Welcome back.

Just a quick two thoughts and in no way should be taken as a stab at you.

First of all if you would not mind using Caps Lock when your typing.

Secondly, i noticed in the Flathead Trip thread you immediately jumped in and made out you would beat everyone etc etc.

These trips are all just for a bit of fun mate and are not formally competitive.

Look forward to hearing some of your reports from the reefs and so forth.

Cheers and good fishing.

Angus

• 2 weeks later...

yeah i know aye! did ya get a load of those tiny flatties he kept! god damn...i mean seriously, flatties in the average pan size are pretty abundant round here so why would you keep every little takcer you caught?!?! i would have just kept a few 40cm guys n definetly let the big muma go...

haha i spose its easy come easy go...i think i can speak for everyone when i say he wont be missed lal that much :P

Archived