Yakking Brays Rock Fri 11/5/12

PlasticFantastic

My rdo is on Friday and the weather is looking good all week including Friday so offshore for the yak it is. Will be launching at Moffats beach at about 6.00am but will be there about 530am plenty of tuna around so that's the target so feel free to come along and remember it's offshore so know your limits and ensure you're set you for it.

Cheers

Mark

Good luck Mark, I'm thinking of heading the other way and trying to catch a fish you can actually eat.

Hopefully there are still some rouge Pedros and spots around to make it worth while.

Should be easy paddling out the shore break anywhere we go if the forecasted swell holds true.

I would come friday but i have never crossed the caloundra bar before. Id go with or follow someone who is done it before.

Going to follow Jeremey out there saturday.

Keen to get onto some tuna too,

im heading out through the bar there on saturday. not chasing tuna though.

I would come friday but i have never crossed the caloundra bar before. Id go with or follow someone who is done it before.

Going to follow Jeremey out there saturday.

Keen to get onto some tuna too,

im heading out through the bar there on saturday. not chasing tuna though.

Im heading out south passage saturday bro. Come if you want. Few of us going.

Already to people im coming or i would come to caloundra.

Chasing cobes??

a bottle of water :P

no idea why my yak was just getting pulled sideways. might have been the tons of lures in my hull :D

wanted to stop by bcf this arvo and restock but by the time I got all my stuff cleaned up and ran errands it was closed =(

Archived