Brissy river again

STU

Thought I would go back again today with plastic man since I rubbed it in yesturday while he was working,We ended up with 20 bream all on plastics it was a bit rough at first so we got out of the wind and went around the corner of the rock wall at the mouth got 3 there once the wind died down come back towards the wharf thats where we got majority of our fish Skipper 12:) deckie 8:evil:,My new mojiko rod broke down near the butt while fighting a bream:evil: so of to anaconda to see if I can get it replaced, We were going to head down the river more so andrew could try and catch up to me:whistle: but my electric played up and the foot control would not turn side to side so have to get that fixed now as well so we called it a day not to bad except the minor problems.I kept 6 bream for my inlaws should get me in the good books.

double hookup [img size=499]http://www.australianfishing.com.au/media/kunena/attachments/legacy/images/000_0012_AFO.jpg

Post edited by: STU, at: 2007/08/11 12:50

post-1103-144598424051_thumb.jpg

jimmybob wrote:

good stuff fellas....u getting the bream hard up against the wall or on the drop off?..that wall is where i got my first ;) bream on a popper..u flick poppers at that wall?

yeh against the wall or near the drop off get more squire near the drop off and near some of those dredging boats and markers

I fish both side but some times port security tells you to go away but the workers on the boat did not mind they came over near us and asked how we where going so if you see port security move away when there gone go back thats what I do but did'nt see them today

Nice Breambo's fellas. I got the cast off my wrist today so next weekend and possibly tomorrow I'll be able to have a flick down at the river. I've been thinking about giving the Sunken Wall a go as I haven't fished there in awhile. Did you guys go anywhere near it at all?

You got those Bream exactly where I got that Snapper a few months go, that spot is one of the best rockwalls in the River.

When am I heading out with you guys? :P . I don't like my chances but if it's calm I might paddle over from Pinkenba tomorrow if the wrist holds up. I'm craving some more Bream!

Troy

Archived