New Products on ReelTackle

aussie123

Hi Guys

I have added several new and exciting products to the ReelTackle website that I think AFO members may be interested in.

First up is a new range of custom made baitboard from Baitmate.

After discussions with Rod from Baitmate we have come up with 3 new baitboards to add to the range.

These are a mini style baitboard designed for people on a budget or those with limited room in the smaller tinnies.

We have 2 new styles in the mini boards and also a newly designed baitboard for fitting into kayaks.

The mini boards will come in 2 sizes.

The bigger of these 2 new boards is 500mm x 250mm and has 2 legs and is fully removable from the boat for safe storage.

This board only costs $120 plus delivery which is exceptional for a custom build baitboard.

It comes powder coated in either Black or White.

Check This Board Out HERE

post-7680-144598849778_thumb.jpg

The second board is a little smaller at 400mm x 250mm and has a single pole mount leg which will fit into any standard straight rod holder in your boat.You can freely move this board anywhere in the boat and remove it for safe storage.

This one also comes in either Black or White and retails for only $109 plus freight.

Pics to come for this once they come back from the powder coaters next week.

The third new board is designed for fitting into kayaks and I think this one will be a huge hit with the yakkers out there.

This one is a single pole board with the mount at the rear & center of the board that sits on a spigot that is totally removable & locks in at 180 degrees to get it out of the way when under way & sits over your lap when needed.

This is also available in Black or White.

I will update the details on this yak board when we get pictures and work out the final costings next week.

Today I also received the details of the new Reelax Multi Mount Rod Rigger.

These are a new design and released for the first time ever on ReelTackle today.

Recommended Retail Price is $277 per pair plus delivery or free local pickup if preferred but for a short time only AFO members can grab a set of these for only $230.

Check Out The New Rodholder Here

You will need to contact me via PM for a promo code to get your discount.

Reelax design and manufacture the finest game fishing equipment in the world and this new rod holder design is just incredible.

Made from highly polished marine grade 316 stainless steel and designed for multiple trolling options - troll from gunnell mount rod holders, rod rack rod holders, rail mounted rod holders.

They store away to nothing as main tube folds back onto it self.

Features:

[ol]

[li]adjustment straight vertical to flat horizontal at 15 degree increments[/li]

[li]adjustment fore and aft at 45 degree increments[/li]

[li]Suits all trolling speeds and sea conditions[/li]

[li]Constructed from 316 mirror polished stainless[/li]

[li]Solid and precise investment cast components[/li]

[li]Spring loaded 316 s/s adjustment pin secured by safety lanyard[/li]

[/ol]

post-7680-144598849797_thumb.jpg

Archived