Cranka Crab - snag magnet?

sari96

Well I'm sure Cranka did extensive testing of the lure before it was released and will be happy with the finished product. I personally can't see them being any more snag prone than the average blade or vibe, of course any lure will get snagged at some point but most of the time if you are not snagging up every now and then you are not close enough to the structure. I think they look awesome B)

They have done extensive testing on them. I was told they were very snag resistant because of the way the claws and trebles are fitted together.

They do look pretty sweet in the flesh too!

I'm sure Nabs will be able to shed more light on the subject

Everyone is exited about these CRANKA CRABS but I recon they will be a it dodgy, if you have a look at a picture of one you will understand that snag magnet comes to mind.

What do you guys recon about them??

Are you suggesting you are a SNAG (sensitive new age guy) and feel prone to attracting dodgy crabs? If so there are shampoos for that...

Regarding the nee lures however, look, I have actually never been sold of crab pattern lures... But I love anything innovative and look forward to seeing what these can do. Any lure is a snag magnet though casted into the right/wrong area :P

Angus

Archived