Gotta love the new moons. (and next day updated)

NightShadow

Went out to the local again this morning with the missus. She was using a spinner, me on a hardbody. Anyway lost the big-0 to a snag and didn't feel like swimming so put on another surface type only to loose it again to a snag after landing the smallest bass I've caught on a lure. about 12-15 cm.. (sorry no cam left in car again).. grrr left the missus there having a few casts and I walked to the car to grab a spinner this time and a spare just in case. Whilst at the car grabbed a beer (9:45 lol) to calm myself after loosing 2 lures in 5 min :pinch: . Got back to where the missus was and 2 min later she hooks a nice med size one to break her 0.

5u0pkh.jpg

Then as time progressed I ended up with 5 more small/medium size ones.. all in all a nice morning that cost me about $12 in lures.. not bad as havn't lost one in ages..

29n6n1j.jpg

6svvqh.jpg

231w1t.jpg

jimmjd.jpg

Things started going a bit quiet so I changed up colour and snatch another :cheer:

2ew18hz.jpg

and finally my 2 best mates for the day (apart from the missus)

oclz4.jpg

Didn't get any big ones today but had a ball none the less..

Tight lines all..

Nice catch :cheer: Looks like it was a good little session. That rod used to be my best mate until I snapped the tip :angry:

James

Missus did the same to hers man, didn't leave enough leader out, dropped the fish and snap about 1'n'1/2 to 2 inch from the top eye.. I just got a drill bit cleaned out the top eye and araldited (spelling) it back on.. not as flicky but not too much differant. She's just happy that it was fixed :woohoo:

Archived