royal commissions

shortie

No for far too long this type of thing has been swept under the carpet and denied.

The victims deserve some justice.

No difference from the stolen generation in Australia or the Bernado boys in the UK,or ethnic genocide under the excuse of war.

If society is not prepared to recognize that these events happened in the past and still happening what hope is there for the future.

Just because it happened a long time ago does nit mean that persons should not be responsible for their actions.

Cheers

Ray

qld has already conduct 1 into churches some years ago.

This info is under lock and key.

May not even be essessible by the new commission.

Participants that got mpaid out are under strict comfifdentiality agreements. So there previous input may not be able to be taken into account this time

if theres compensation,you can bet lots of people will join in,i agree far to long ago,and it was a different world then,i believe we have moved on,just my opinion.

In other words you are condoning the stealing of innocence from children?

Would you feel the same way if your family or friends were affected?

Would I be too old to be prosecuted for murdering your mother 50 years ago?

The only difference is that nowdays these things are not swept under the carpet because of the stigma that was associated in those days.

It was always the child who was blamed not the person committing the crime.

I would suggest that you go and spend some time with some of these people and listen to their horrific stories before passing judgement that all they are after is monetary compensation rather than justice.

Cheers

Ray

Shortie,

Several very prominent people in organisations currently mouthing off in the news have been implicated in both the activity of child abuse and covering up the abuse of others. They still hold these positions, they still have the attitudes. (And no I wont name them as I do not wish to be sued by the scum)

Rock spiders are attracted to these organisations and they continue to get away with their activities. Its not 50 years ago thats being investigated, its what has been been happening for 50 years plus and is still continuing that is being investigated.

Royal commissions have the power to compel evidence, there is no right to silence (not that we have that anyway), but a royal commission can you lock you up for ever if you wont give evidence. they have the right to gather and view any evidence they see fit. Nothing or no witness is off limits.

Thats why Beattie had all those records shredded when he had the Qld investigation wound up. He didn't want any of it accessible at a later date.

if theres compensation,you can bet lots of people will join in,i agree far to long ago,and it was a different world then,i believe we have moved on,just my opinion.

unfortunately,paedophilia doesn`t move on,and it should never be left unchallenged.

I worked on several Pedophile cases in NSW and also in the Crime Intelligence area of NSW Prisons, the problem is much much more than you can believe it reaches some of the highest levels of Politics, Police, Aid Groups, Prisons, and many other areas. when i worked in NSW I attended a talk on theis problem and jokes were being thrown about the place on certain pollys and councilors in the Wollongong area and workers in a well know childrens emergency group. The people were well know and still working in those areas it was pretty new to me at the time and about 3 years later one of the wollongong persons was murdered after he was outed as being a pedophile. I think hed been a mayor or high level councillor.

If anyone thinks is too much money to spend you need to look at your kids and grandkids because these groups are spread so wide and deep, they are masters of deceit. I did a suicide at Bankstown where a Pricipal of a local school killed himself the day before his hearing was to start, the staff at the school wanted to spread his ashes on the school playground because they couldnt imagine him being a pedophile....2 of the victims were his own brothers kids.

I worked on several Pedophile cases in NSW and also in the Crime Intelligence area of NSW Prisons, the problem is much much more than you can believe it reaches some of the highest levels of Politics, Police, Aid Groups, Prisons, and many other areas. when i worked in NSW I attended a talk on theis problem and jokes were being thrown about the place on certain pollys and councilors in the Wollongong area and workers in a well know childrens emergency group. The people were well know and still working in those areas it was pretty new to me at the time and about 3 years later one of the wollongong persons was murdered after he was outed as being a pedophile. I think hed been a mayor or high level councillor.

If anyone thinks is too much money to spend you need to look at your kids and grandkids because these groups are spread so wide and deep, they are masters of deceit. I did a suicide at Bankstown where a Pricipal of a local school killed himself the day before his hearing was to start, the staff at the school wanted to spread his ashes on the school playground because they couldnt imagine him being a pedophile....2 of the victims were his own brothers kids.

This is very true. A friend on an ex was in the rehabilitation side of things and a lot of the offenders are very rich and powerful people. The friend has nearly turned her house into a prison and will not let her children anywhere by themselves because she knows exactly how bad it is. It was very scary listening to it and I don't have kids.

This is in Brisbane as well.

.....councilors in the Wollongong area and workers in a well know childrens emergency group. The people were well know and still working in those areas it was pretty new to me at the time and about 3 years later one of the wollongong persons was murdered after he was outed as being a pedophile. I think hed been a mayor or high level councillor.

Frank Arkell.... murdered by Mark Van Krevel, now Mark Valera

/>http://www.trutv.com/library/crime/serial_killers/predators/mark_mala_vera/4.html

.....councilors in the Wollongong area and workers in a well know childrens emergency group. The people were well know and still working in those areas it was pretty new to me at the time and about 3 years later one of the wollongong persons was murdered after he was outed as being a pedophile. I think hed been a mayor or high level councillor.

Frank Arkell.... murdered by Mark Van Krevel, now Mark Valera

/>http://www.trutv.com/library/crime/serial_killers/predators/mark_mala_vera/4.html

Thats him wasn't he stabbed in the eye or seomething had them took out, nothing like blind justice I reckon. :lol:

Did you hear about the bloke in court last week, he goes up for DUI and gets a $1500 fine and 12 months suspension, Next on the list is a Priest up for sodomy of minors so he reckons I'll watch this, the buggers really going to get it with this magistrate, Hearing soes on and he admits to sodamising half the church choir then the Magistrate goes to senntance him and gives him a $100 fine and a telling off, YOUVE GOT TO BE JOKING I SHOUTS OUT, No says the magistrate I'm not, YOU SHOULD HAVE HEARD THEM SINGING. :lol::unsure::blink: Sorry lads just got back from my Anniversary Dinner and a coupll of nice bottles of wine.

Archived