Shop

ellicat

They are essentially similar to resin heads. So yes for surface fishing. depending on the weight of teh plastic, they will go below the surface a bit.

I am looking very forward to trying them out with bream at stradbroke. Also i have seen bream hitting prawns on the surface in the river a few times, so i might try them as well.

Angus

Fisher: Mate it gets posted to you. Postage is built into the price so dont factor anymore in.

Guys while this thread is here please dont hesitate to ask any questions. I have been watching little promo DVD's on the new stock so i have a reasonable working knowledge of all the new stock. There is more to come as well. Knotable wire leader (perfect for river sharking) among other things.

Angus

Fisher:l sorry mate in answer to yhour other question, the braid scissors and the razor cutter as about as god as each other at cutting line. The reason however i like the razor cutters, and you can just whack them in your pocket or whatever. Pretty handy for yakker and i guess boaters as well. Also as the shop states, pretty good for kids etc as well, no pointy bits :)

Angus

Archived