Give away Trailer Hubs and Wheels

rayke1938

I have an assortment of trailer hubs to give away. I also have some axles that no one apart from Darren wants so I am prepared to cut them up so if anyone wants an stub axle and hub to mount on their trailer as a spare let me know what you need.

I know that I definately have the following.

2 X Toyota 4 stud hubs with2wheels and legal tyres. These hubs have good holden bearings fitted.

2 X toyota landcruiser series 80 hubs fitted with heavy duty parallel bearings. no wheels.

several holden ht hubs with used bearings including 2 disc brake ones but the disc surfaces are very rusty and one has a bmissinf wheel stud.

@ ford hubs.

I would recommend buying new bearings from whitworths only around $8 per set. I have an 10 inch alloy rim but no tyre to suit.

4 X toyota hilux/ hi ace/ falson/ valliant steel 14 inch rims fitted with just legal 8 ply 195/14 light truck tyres.

2 X 13inch tinka trailer alloy rims and disc brake hubs. These are unique to tinka trailers. The brake hubs are rusted and pitted and i dont know if they would be worth machining but would be ok as spares with a bit of a clean up.One tyre is a rag conventional tyre and the other is a steel belt.Hubs take holden bearings.Of you are uncertain what type wheels you have on your trailer there is some handy info on ebay. do a search for trailer axles and look for a seller called spinny things and click on their technical support and everything will be revealed.

Everything is free but donation to support meter.

First photo is toyota hub [img size=500]http://www.australianfishing.com.au/media/kunena/attachments/legacy/images/P1010672_AFO-38e46e5c0c09490197c13db4a26f75d5.jpg

post-230-144598426926_thumb.jpg

this is a 600 X 9 1180kg load rated conventional tyre on a alloy rim ht holden stud patten . The stud holes have been flogged out from driving with loose wheel nuts ( another captain catrostphe story)

Would be good for short term emergency use only to get you to a servo. [img size=500]http://www.australianfishing.com.au/media/kunena/attachments/legacy/images/P1010680_AFO.jpg

post-230-144598426941_thumb.jpg

Archived