Who's out kayacking this weekend?

Surfingant

We were out in old mate's boat a couple weeks ago and cleaned up. It was a good session with snapper going hard. Mate had a few marks on the reefs and it was almost a hit per drop. However you have to get the drift just right, once you start nailing them, get them in quick as once the other guys see you nailing fish they'll come charging in and it'll shut down.

Sent you a PM with some marks.

P.S. Don't forget the squid jigs :P

we were out at wello a few weeks ago cleaned up man solid sess got a couple of good snaps they are going hard just up on the reefs got a couple marks from old mate and they hitting the plastics on the drop you got to fish the spot properly make sure that you drift over them and get them in quick once the other guys see you nailing fish they'll be all over you and the fishing will shut down just got to use your sounder

send you a pm with some spots

dont forget the squeed jigs too

we were out at wello a few weeks ago cleaned up man solid sess got a couple of good snaps they are going hard just up on the reefs got a couple marks from old mate and they hitting the plastics on the drop you got to fish the spot properly make sure that you drift over them and get them in quick once the other guys see you nailing fish they'll be all over you and the fishing will shut down just got to use your sounder

send you a pm with some spots

dont forget the squeed jigs too

Thanks for that bro I never being fishing wello much so all advice appreciated and the pm too don't know whether I've being properly fishing it before so yeah like I said need all the help I can get and a few spots help too :lol:

always wanted to check out EMD

Full ute or you would be welcome to come, do you have a yak Eug ?

Thanks for the offer Steve. Was more of a thought since I missed a school camp there once and everyone raved on about it. Heard of some solid fish coming out of there though. No don't have a kayack yet, it's on the wish list though.

So how did you go Ant ? did not see a report
I didn't end up going to Wello, ended up at Maroon instead. It was very shutdown with not a fish landed by anyone that I saw (myself included), still I got to have a play with the sounder and got a few nice scenery shots so it was not a complete waste. How was EMD?

Archived