Tackle from the US

Bullrout

Hi if anyone wants any fishing gear from over here, or is looking at ebay/ordering from distributor whatever and needs a contact or any help with anything let me know - keen to help!!! Oh and if anyone for some reason find themselves in LA and has time for a fish - more then welcome to join me :)

haha.... nah was reading bullrouts last report and he said he's on his final sx40... Thought a couple of them would be a good trade :)

If I could ship you some real beer I would too... you'll get sick of drinking Millers real soon. WHile you're there have a go at Sierra Nevada. Nice beer I reckon.

Some sx40's as payment isnt that bad of an idea :) as i'm sure alot of you would know anyhting not built in america is extremely hard to get your hands on here.

DoStylz - I checked some sites couldnt find the one you were after, if you find it and post me a link ill check it out for you

Jimmybob - heres the three companys i rekon are the best for ordering stuff online - there the cheapest and quickest with delivery to. Prices here are between $4.29USD and $4.80USD across the three sites. If you want to have a check and if you want any just let me know colours etc

www.cabelas.com

www.baspro.com

www.landbigfish.com

jimmybob wrote:

bullrout- are the \"heddon\" torpedos any cheaper ? dear as hell here:angry:

jimmybob. if i remember they went er.. AUD25 or so each at TackleWarehouse? haha, if you're interested in getting some shipped over to bris let me know. I'll see what colours we have in stock. my price not including shipping should be around AUD10++ each. AFO pricing only ;)

Archived